<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This man just leaves me speechless


I could make a sundae out of him.

Elizabeth at 10:01 PM

13comments

13 Comments

at 12:17 AM Blogger Kami said...

Get in line. Behind me.

 
at 3:11 AM Blogger JessicaRabbit said...

Did you see Sahara yet? He looks yummy.

 
at 7:19 AM Blogger Danielle said...

He did look hot in sahara and he looked hot in the wedding planer with j lro too and two for the money, that man is just hot.

 
at 9:43 AM Blogger Lasadh said...

*splat*

[That was the sound of my drool-riddled tongue hitting the floor.]

 
at 10:42 AM Anonymous lawbrat said...

You can make the Sundae, I'll take the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. :-)

That man is just TOO HOT!

 
at 10:44 AM Blogger SouthernChickie said...

Yep, he's my man. I heard on the radio this morning that there are gay rumores about him!! So as my debt to society, I'd like to try to convert him back!!

He's yummilicious!!

 
at 11:07 AM Blogger Cherry said...

That is one man where I would like to spend the entire day giving a tongue bath to.

 
at 11:44 AM Blogger schmims said...

I'd make a blanket. A hot, man blanket. To keep me warm on those cold winter nights. Mmmmm....

 
at 3:11 PM Blogger mamalujo1 said...

I feel like I've snuck into the ladies room.

Ya'll are flat gonna kill me. Maybe it's a guy thing. I had a little different take on it myself. Hey, though, gimme Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan anyday for snacking.

I'm such a fucking hypocrite.

 
at 4:16 PM Blogger mamalujo1 said...

SFG! Paris and Lindsay were jokes! Now, if we were talking maybe Courtney Love or Christina Aguilera-ummm, ummm, fanger lickin' good!

 
at 6:38 PM Blogger mamalujo1 said...

I hope I'm not making you mad, or that I don't piss you off with this comment (seriously), but in response to your last response about Courtney (and to all of these fine women I've referred to in the comments) I've got ot use this little zinger us guys save for the really nasty ones:

I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick.

 
at 5:38 PM Blogger Snickrsnack Katie said...

I have never thought that he was the hottest guy in the world, but there is something so attractive about him. Maybe it is that voice of his. It is that drawl -- like every time he says something, he is really saying "Let's go have sex!!!" I think he could say hello to me and I would jump on him.

 
at 12:08 PM Blogger MilkMaid said...

Sandy Bullock SO f*cked up when she walked away from this dreamy hunk.

 

Post a Comment