<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 27, 2006

What a fucking surprise

Eight Katrina evacuees arrested in violent crime spree in Houston


Or maybe not such a surprise. I feel for ya, Houston. I'm sure you are THRILLED that you opened your doors and hearts to the lovely citizens of New Orleans.

If you want to read the rest of the story, go to www.wwltv.com.

Elizabeth at 9:55 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 10:55 PM Blogger Fuzzball said...

Don't worry, babe, Houston has our fair share of bad guys as well. We're never lacking for murder murder murder, which is why I NEVER watch the local news. I can't believe how much violent crime is out there. I'm typing this from under my bed, by the way, where I have sequestered myself with a flashlight, my dog, and a Snickers bar. Let's just hope I don't have to pee anytime soon. :P

 
at 4:22 AM Blogger JD's Rose said...

That's sad. Really sad.

 
at 4:26 AM Blogger JD's Rose said...

fuzzball is funny!

 
at 11:49 AM Blogger Tammy said...

I hate people. Read today's post.

 
at 1:39 PM Blogger AL said...

Living in Houston is complex now! We have to be so damn sensitive and politically correct about having the evacuees here. It is ridiculous. There is a definite change in the entire area. I don't know if you read my post about the fights in school . . . it is getting bad.

 

Post a Comment