<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tagged by Cherry

I am...a nice girl who sounds angry all the time

I said..."no" to my dog at least 20 times today.

I want... about 20 Reese cups right now.

I wish...that things were different with the step-children

I hate... if y'all don't know that answer by now, then PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

I miss... my cute as a button FIL

I fear... having a baby.

I hear... Will and Grace on tv.

I wonder... when I will stop caring what people who don't matter think.

I regret... that sometimes I am a chicken shit and people have gotten hurt by that.

I am not... the whitest woman on the planet anymore.

I dance... and look really stupid. Ask me if I care.

I sing... like shit, but I don't care.

I cry... at the cry of a muthafuckin' hat. Man, it's annoying.

I'm not always...pissed off, but sometimes it sure seems like it.

I made... an effort to learn to cook when I swore that I never would.

I write...this blog in order to vent and sort feelings and ended up meeting a cool group of people.

I confuse... my husband when I show him my very specific way of folding towels.

I need...more money.

I should...take the Pooper for a walk but it is just not happening tonight.

I start...a whole new chapter of my life in the next month or so. (Details on that to come soon, I hope.)

I finish...books at an alarming rate.

I believe in...God.

I know...that George Bush is a fucking idiot. (This was Cherry's answer but damn if I don't feel the same way.)

I can...find the silliness and beauty in just about any animal. Sadly, the same can not be said about most humans I come into contact with.

I can't...stand rude-ass rap music. Some of it I like, but once they starts with the shittiness towards women I am done.

I see...my lovely pupper laying under the coffee table.

I blog...to express feelings that otherwise probably would not come out in any sort of articulate way.

I read...a ton of chick lit, blogs, and online news articles on a daily basis.

I am aroused by...men that have nice smiles and good hearts.

It pisses me off...that there are so many closed minded people in the world.

I find...humor in weird situations.

I like...margaritas and laying on the beach.

I love...my husband and family very much.

I am not going to tag anyone but please let me know if you snag this so I can come read your stuff.

Elizabeth at 8:01 PM

15comments

15 Comments

at 9:34 PM Blogger TBG said...

Oh i love it I will sit on the beach with ya and sip margaritas any day!

 
at 9:43 PM Blogger Cheeky said...

This is great - since I was boycotting American Idol tonight I will not have a recap tomorrow - I am thinking this may be a good replacement....

 
at 11:01 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Um, yea. Beach with margarita. I'm there. Except, lets make mine a Pina Colada. Jose Quervo is NO friend of mine!!

Don't fear having a baby. You will be a fantastic mom.

 
at 11:30 PM Blogger Kami said...

Blowing a baby out the hoo haw is great fun.

 
at 1:56 AM Blogger Erin said...

Great list. And Kami is right about the hoo haw thing, but I don't recall any blowing, just a whole lot of pushing and cussing!

 
at 8:34 AM Blogger hellokittn said...

Crack me up, I'm sitting here munching on reese's peanut butter cups looking through pictures of my friend's mexico trip (all laden with margaritas and white sands) thinking about how much I hate George Bush.

lol :D

 
at 9:21 AM Blogger Nikki said...

Hey, I swiped this one too!

Margarita's sound good right about now...at 9:18 in the morning. It's very sad.

 
at 2:58 PM Blogger Jams said...

I stole it from you, but my link is http://jamsjunction.diaryland.com Blogger wouldnt let me add in "other" like it normally does.

 
at 3:13 PM Blogger Cherry said...

Oh, that made my heart hurt when you said you miss your cute as a button FIL.

(((hugs)))

 
at 5:04 PM Blogger Nicole said...

Ummm margaritas and a beach. My kind of afternoon!!! You sound like a very kewl, warmhearted person.:)

 
at 10:58 AM Blogger HippieLaLah said...

I snagged it. You always have the best memes.

 
at 2:35 PM Blogger Scotty said...

I snagged it!

 
at 10:17 PM Blogger aka_Mer said...

I may be snagging it. ;)

 
at 12:50 AM Blogger Fuzzball said...

I snagged it, babe. I was going to make it all light and funny but I ended up all serious. Ah well, it was cathartic! ;)

 
at 11:00 PM Blogger Nessa said...

took it - so wish you were coming here in july...tell me you are :)

 

Post a Comment