<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The one where I don't know what the fuck I did

Guess I pissed some peeps off in blog land. Oh well, was never my intent, but it seems that is what has occurred. I can't be worrying about every single time I rub someone the wrong way because with my foot in mouth syndrome, I would get nothing else done.

Good news: The girl is actually sending out thank you cards to MY family members that sent her cards and/or checks. I know, will wonders never cease? I was happy to hear they would be getting sent out. I was going to do it my damn self if it became clear that the ex was not going to enforce politeness.

Elizabeth at 1:26 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 2:20 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Um, what happened? E-mail me.

Don't sweat it. I don't know what happened, but I got your back. :)

 
at 2:45 PM Blogger Nicole said...

Dear Twin Sister:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE crawfish. You are the one who lives in Louisiana. How can you not? If you drink enough beer (margaritas) they will begin to look like Lobsters!?!

Who did you annoy? Need me to open up a can of whoop ass? :)

Hugs and Kisses...
Your evil twin ;)

 
at 2:47 PM Blogger Cheeky said...

Offend someone? Who cares - this is your space - do what you want with it - if others don't like it then they can pick up their toys and go home.....geesh!

I am sure at some point - I will offend someone too....too bad...they will just have to put on their big girl panties and deal with it

 
at 3:40 PM Blogger Renee said...

How dare someone be upset with you! Big goobers!lol I for one LURVE you!!XOXO :-)

 
at 3:55 PM Blogger Carrie said...

Who got their panties in a twist? Do tell. :)

Interesting fact - Nicole will turn her nose up over any kind of seafood but readily rips apart mudbugs that are all nasty. I didn't actually eat any crawdads at the party - didn't want to post it for fear of upsetting the host and hostess.

 
at 10:13 AM Blogger Kami said...

ABout the jackass not wearing a helmet? HELLLO? DUMBASS.

 
at 3:32 PM Blogger Kelly said...

This blog offensive? NOT!

 
at 5:38 PM Blogger Sea_creature said...

I, for one, think it's FUN to offend people! Fuck 'em! HAHA!

 
at 2:51 PM Blogger The Kept Woman said...

It's your blog. You know my thoughts.

We still love you.

 

Post a Comment