<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 31, 2006

So...seriously...........

So I am in my second week of training and currently it is slow going. I am only on one account right now so if that hospital is caught up, then I am chillin. I go over account specifics and over some modules of training while I have down time, but truthfully I would prefer the practice. I need to be perfect. I am a tad anal and a bit of a perfectionist. Never would have guessed that, right?

Yeah, suck it.

The hubs is working again today so I will be making it quite the early night. I see me in the bed about 9 reading my new book by Emily Griffin whose name escapes me right now. She wrote Something Borrowed and then Something Blue. I really loved her other books so I hope this one proves to be great as well. I had a bit of a book buying binge over the weekend. I seriously need like a 12 step program. I have issues, y'all. Seriously.

There seems to be a nice array of new shows coming up this fall. I can't wait for the country to decide that we have enough reality shows. I am all for one or two of them but you can't go even one night without having at least 2-3 on. That's just on the networks, not including VH1, MTV, Bravo, A&E, etc. I mean, come on. I do want to see that show Six Degrees that will be on Thursdays after Grey's Anatomy. Looks fantabulous.

Ok, so I got nothing people. Sue me. My brain is fucking fried.

Elizabeth at 8:52 PM

19comments

19 Comments

at 9:46 PM Blogger Pissy Britches said...

My.
Brain.
Fried.
Too.
:)

 
at 10:07 PM Blogger suburban mom said...

oh my god - getting in bed at 9pm with a good book is absolute heaven.

 
at 11:15 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Step. Away. From. The. Borders.

 
at 11:28 PM Blogger Shell said...

Damn girl...that is an expensive little addiction you have there. I swear that you and my Boyfriend are on the same wavelength though 'cause he told me this weekend he did some serious book shopping too. But he's not into chick lit (thank God). He's a sci-fi nut.

 
at 11:29 PM Blogger Shell said...

And I'm sooo pissed off that they moved Grey's Anatomy to Thursday. Of all the freaking nights...it's the night I am at school late and I will sure as shit forget to put in the damn tape. Is this a sign from above that I should be getting that Tivo I've been whining about for awhile?

 
at 12:06 AM Blogger Bossy Britches said...

I cant even put into words how much i HATE realtity tv..and really the truth of the matter is, its all plotted out and edited just like a sitcom...

people are dumb asses who watch that shit,,

im just sayin:)

 
at 12:35 AM Blogger Kami said...

I so need to start going to bed earlier.

 
at 7:41 AM Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

MMMMM....I am with you Six Degrees looks amazing. Can't wait to see it!
Jamie

 
at 8:27 AM Blogger Cheeky said...

First....you have been tagged...

Second - I haven't seen the ads for Six Degrees - I will have to go searching to see what that is about

Third - yep I am ready for the new fall TV season to start....I miss my House (and they have changed the time damn it)

 
at 9:25 AM Blogger Pam said...

Six Degrees looks like it will be really good. I'm a little irked that they moved Grey's to Thursday but I will watch anyway because I love the show so much.

 
at 11:30 AM Blogger patti_cake said...

I'm not a big reality TV watched but I do heart American Idol. Mmm sounds nice to think of lying in bed at 9 with a good book and nobody bugging you. Alas, not going to happen for me anytime soon.

 
at 12:55 PM Blogger Amy said...

Looking forward to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - great cast.

 
at 12:57 PM Blogger Carrie said...

I can so go into a book store and come out with a ton of books! In fact, after finishing my last book, I realized I am out. Perhaps tonight I'll swing buy and pick some up. :)

I like several of the reality shows, but am excited about a lot of the new shows that are coming out. Sometimes the drama of reality shows gets to be too much. :)

 
at 1:08 PM Blogger Nicole said...

I can't like GA on Thursday nights. Although I am QUITE sure I will get used to it!!!

Currently I am hooked on Rock Star and Last Comic standing. I guess they both qualify as reality shows?

You are anal? I never would have guessed it... Miss I fold my towels a certain way. It must run in our blood.:)
Happy Tuesday- Oh I see you posted this yesterday- my bad- I am a bit behind ;)

 
at 1:19 PM Blogger Nicole said...

BTW... You HAVE noticed that its Tuesday and shit....umm-hmmm and no new post...whats up with that? :)

Oh right...I can't say shit! :)

 
at 1:37 PM Blogger The Kept Woman said...

I can't remember the last time my brain was tired. I miss that feeling...

 
at 1:40 PM Blogger Dixie said...

I'm anal about the work I do too! Don't feel lonely.

Love G.A. Hate that they moved it. Now I'm gonna have to record it. That sux.

 
at 1:50 PM Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

OK, went on a book binge last night, I will own up to it. I stopped at 3 though.
James Patterson: Lifeguard
Sandra Brown: Chill Factor
Barbara Delinsky: Looking for Peyton Place

3 of my easy reading authors...hopefully they are good!
Of course, JP has never written anything that isn't!
Jamie

 
at 3:30 PM Blogger Nap Queen said...

I lost my reading mojo. How do I get it back? My favorite reality shows are Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance. I heart them so much.

 

Post a Comment