<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 14, 2006

SPF - show us your piggies

The new bride, Kristine, wants to see our tootsies. I am nothing if not obedient.


Luckily in this shot, you can't see the 100 or so skeeter bites. Those little blood-sucking bastards love me. Bug spray means nothing to them. It does not help matters that they are so big here that they cast a fucking shadow.

Let me know if you played!!!

Elizabeth at 9:24 AM

24comments

24 Comments

at 9:36 AM Blogger TBG said...

Cool picture of your feet!

That tattoo didnt hurt as bad as the one on my back! But it was fast only like 40 minutes!

 
at 9:47 AM Blogger Shell said...

It must be that mosquitos like southern girls or something 'cause I had them all over the back of my legs too.

Okay...nice pic of the toes but can we have an UPDATE please??!?

 
at 10:01 AM Blogger Teena said...

Cool shot!

I played too :)

 
at 10:06 AM Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

That is a very cool shot of the piggies. Ouch with the mosquitos!

I played.

 
at 10:09 AM Blogger Lazy Lightning said...

That's quite a bit of LEG there, nice feets!

 
at 10:09 AM Blogger Lazy Lightning said...

(oh, and I played too)

 
at 10:11 AM Blogger Renee said...

I like the color of your polish!

Happy SPF!!!

 
at 10:11 AM Blogger Christie said...

hehe, happy spf
I played

 
at 10:11 AM Blogger Fleur De Lisa said...

Cool perspective shot! Good way to hide the skeeter bites too- you're creative. :-)

Happy SPF and I played too.

 
at 10:47 AM Blogger Nicole said...

Beautimouspiggiesmydear. :)

Now what about the appointment and shit yesterday? :)

Smootches!

 
at 11:00 AM Blogger Fuzzball said...

I didn't play SPF, but I AM playing the Friday Shuffle Guessing Game :)

 
at 11:33 AM Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Those lil fuckers eat me up too.

 
at 11:58 AM Blogger Kami said...

As my son said sometime last year, "Fuckin' skeetos."

 
at 12:47 PM Blogger Lori said...

Nice pic. I hate mosquitos.

 
at 1:04 PM Blogger Carrie said...

Mosquitos suck. Nice toesies!

Now, where's the update??? :)

 
at 1:43 PM Blogger Lisa said...

I looked like a leper when we got back from NOLA last summer, thats the one part of our vacation I am NOT looking forward to!

 
at 1:46 PM Blogger Mindless Dribbler said...

Them big skeeters are Georgia's state bird now.

 
at 1:48 PM Blogger Jennifer said...

I didn't play this week...But I have great toes! really I do...

happy friday.

 
at 2:23 PM Blogger LynAnne said...

Neat picture! I photoshopped out my mosquito bites. Did you know that in Minnesota, the mosquito is the state bird? (southern fried mosquito wings, anyone?) Land o' 100,000 gazillion lakes and all.

 
at 3:21 PM Blogger Suzanne R said...

I tried different perspectives on my feet, too, but ultimately decided not to put the leg in. LOL! Yours plus your feet look great! We don't have any mosquitoes here -- I don't know what kind of spraying they've done, but I like it. I can remember when we got eaten alive in this neighborhood. Lucky us, huh?

Happy SPF!

I played.

 
at 3:22 PM Blogger Lee said...

I hate mosquitos...camphophenique (sp?) is really good once you're bit...I played too!

 
at 3:51 PM Blogger A Slice of Life said...

Ugh for skeeters.

Intersting shot, makes your legs look sooo long

Happy SPF!

 
at 10:43 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, I hate those little bastards.

Love the toesies.

 
at 4:02 PM Blogger Amy said...

perfectly pretty piggies. I played, um just now...

 

Post a Comment