<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 18, 2006

SPF - Your supplies

Kristine wants to see:

-your bag
-your mailbox
-your supplies


I have shown this recently but this is my ever so loverly bag. For now. Til I get a wild hair up my ass to buy another one.

Yeah, I'm not kidding. This monstrosity is outside our house. The neighbors were outside so I felt weird getting a picture of ours. Suffice it to say, it is exactly like this but without the house number. My little flag is even up right now.

My supplies. This is where I work. This is not the computer I am currently at - the one where I pay bills, blog and generally shop online. I figure this set up supplies us with money so there ya go.

Let me know if you played. I will really try to get around this week and see what y'all do. I have been a big time slacker lately.

Elizabeth at 9:30 AM

19comments

19 Comments

at 9:44 AM Blogger patti_cake said...

Whoo hoo am I FIRST???!!
I heart your bag and the mailbox. Truly!

 
at 9:51 AM Blogger TBG said...

I love that bag!

I played today!

Happy Friday SFG!

 
at 10:18 AM Blogger Jen said...

I love that bag!!

Happy SPF! I played too.

 
at 10:58 AM Blogger Connie said...

Great mailbox. original.
I played.

 
at 11:18 AM Blogger Dixie said...

I still love that bag!

Your mailbox is much better than the big mouth bass ones I've seen!

If you got time to slack, I say, slack away baby!

 
at 11:26 AM Blogger Fleur De Lisa said...

Your red bag is my favorite so far. I love red! I need to get myself a red bag and soon. :-)

Your mailbox kills me!

Happy SPF and I played too.

 
at 11:50 AM Blogger Lee said...

that mailbox is hysterical....I played :)

 
at 12:28 PM Blogger Teena said...

Hard to miss that mailbox :)

I played too :)

 
at 12:36 PM Blogger Shell said...

Nicole's Dad would probably love to have one of those mailboxes.

I still love that bag too. So have you noticed if you've loaded it down with too much extra stuff you don't need? That seems to be my habit with larger bags.

I played too...but you already know that.

 
at 1:02 PM Blogger Charmed1 said...

Okay so I want your purse, I've finally found one I would like to switch to. I played too!!

 
at 1:59 PM Blogger The Kept Woman said...

What!??!?!?! No Steelers mailbox?

(hmpf) and you call yourself a fan...

 
at 2:07 PM Blogger aka_Mer said...

... wouldn't it be funny if your neighbor watched you take a photo of the mailbox and then called out to you; "Oh! You play SPF too!? So do I!" LOL.

 
at 5:16 PM Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

All I can say is "CHICKEN"! My neighbors thought I was nuts taking my picture...but then I think they were not surprised.

Have a great weekend.

 
at 5:27 PM Blogger Kami said...

That is SOME mailbox.

 
at 5:44 PM Blogger Carrie said...

Wow. That really is quite the mailbox. Yes, my dad would probably like one but it would have to be a Dallas Cowboy version.

So, um, I was out in my parking lot at 9:30, teetering with my inebriation snapping pics while people randomly went to the mail center to get mail. Bok! Bok! Bok! Bok! Which also means I played. :)

 
at 6:20 AM Blogger MMC said...

I love, love, love your bag. Next to green, red is my next favorite!

Seriously? The mailbox? Is it like a neighborhood association thing? ummmmm, it's cute.

Have a great weekend.

 
at 9:24 AM Blogger Mama C said...

There are no words for that mailbox.

Cute bag.

I played.

 
at 5:52 PM Blogger Tammy said...

I must say that I'm shocked that the mailbox is not a Steeler helmet.

 
at 10:26 PM Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I STILL heart that bag you HAB.

 

Post a Comment