<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday - Our amazing sacrifices

Miss Thang over at Random and Odd wishes to see the following:

-what we support
-what we sacrifice
-something red


Just when I feel like throwing in the towel and taking a nap in the middle of the day, I remember that this bad boy needs to be paid for. The hubs and I worked super hard to get this thing. I sure as shit am not gonna let this bitch get foreclosed upon.

This is what I sacrificed. I miss the beach. As previously mentioned in my post below, I miss the beach big much. I miss the waves. I miss the music. I miss the sand. I miss it all. Big sigh.

This welcome mat is my holiday welcome mat. I am tres excited that the holidays are approaching. Well, they are sorta approaching. I am kinda rushing them because I can't wait to decorate the house and get an obnoxiously large tree. So this is my red.

So did you play, bitches?

Huh?

Did ya?

Elizabeth at 10:45 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 11:01 PM Blogger aka_Mer said...

Ahhh you sneak! It's only Thursday night! LOL. BUT thanks to you I remembered that tomorrow is Friday. ;)

 
at 11:03 PM Blogger Tammy said...

We had the same sacrifice. Something about great minds.

I played.

 
at 11:13 PM Blogger Football Widow said...

Ahhh the beach. But at least you have a pool!

 
at 10:23 AM Blogger patti_cake said...

I love that pic of the beach it looks so FUN!

 
at 10:31 AM Blogger Kami said...

Your house is just so darn cute.

 
at 12:27 PM Blogger Shell said...

Those snowflakes on your doormat are gonna melt before it even starts to get chilly.

Ever since we went to Ft Lauderdale years ago I've missed having nice clean water on a nice clean beach close by. Galveston is just a cess pool.

 
at 2:16 PM Blogger Cheeky said...

Yeah its kinda sad but I am ready to start decorating too....

This year as a precursor to the main holidays - I am going all out for Halloween....bwahahaha

 
at 2:45 PM Blogger Pissy Britches said...

PUT THE XMAS SHIT UP GIRL!
PUT IT UP!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

 
at 3:13 PM Blogger Dixie said...

No, I did not play, but I just may have to. Looks like fun!

I love that welcome mat! Oh and the house upon which it welcomes you to, is nice too!

 
at 11:01 PM Blogger evansmommy said...

I didn't play. I love your mat. It rocks like sleigh bells.

 

Post a Comment