<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I am not dead

I'm here. Really I am. I have just had a couple really PMSy days and other irritations that I just don't feel like sharing. They aren't like funny things like itchy ass crack or slamming one's boob in a file cabinet (I have done that by the way), so I have just kept them to myself. I have been here and there commenting, but just don't have much to say.

I am, however, getting my hubs sloppy seconds. No, that is not a metaphor for the ex-bitch. He went out and bought himself a new badass laptop so I get his. Of course that brings the grand total of computers in this one household to 5. For 3 people. Granted one is exclusively for work, but still. We are sick. He sold off my old laptop to some dude he works with or a friend or something. Whatever. It was cash in hand so I said go ahead and get the damn computer. Nevermind the fact that my ass will be planted on the ugly ass sectional tonight that I despise and want to replace. Nope, you go get that computer, darlin.

Anyways, I have just taken a little break from the verbal diarrhea that I generally thrust upon you all on a daily basis. I'm sure by tomorrow I will have tons of profound thoughts with which to dazzle you.

Shut up.

Elizabeth at 4:39 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 4:52 PM Blogger Kami said...

I do miss your verbal diarrhea.

 
at 6:34 PM Blogger Cat said...

Yeah, the verbal diarrhea you throw is missed.

Take care!

 
at 11:10 PM Blogger Shell said...

What is it with our guys and computers? I swear to God if my Boyfriend says he's going to buy another laptop soon I'm going to strangle him. He better enjoy it now because when we combine our crap (and I become a lazy housewife) he's not getting another one for a LONG time.

 
at 1:53 PM Blogger patti_cake said...

I just got caught up with three posts from you and I WAS dazzled :)

 

Post a Comment