<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Splain to me.....

I am so damn tired. Like I go to bed and have lights out generally by 10, am asleep generally by 11 at the latest, wake up between 7 and 8. I have no kids. I work normally 40 hours per week. I have no commute, no prep time in the morning (if I choose to just shower and stay looking like a bum). I have no bosses breathing down my neck. However, at any given time over the course of just about every single day, I could lay down and take quite the power snooze.

Advice? Insight? Jokes to make me giggle thereby giving my abs a much needed workout?

Labels:

Elizabeth at 4:54 PM

12comments

12 Comments

at 6:59 PM Blogger Dixie said...

Uhh.....how old are you again? I have kids, but I think I could do some power snoozing without them. I turned 32 this year.

 
at 8:25 PM Blogger Shell said...

I SWEAR it's the computer screen. Just staring at it all day long makes me incredibly sleepy. I wish it was a requirement for work places to have a nap room. :-)

I've TIVOed almost every episode of Gilmore Girls this season and I've yet to sit down and watch a whole one. For some reason I just don't care about Loralei anymore. What is wrong with me?

 
at 8:44 PM Blogger The Kept Woman said...

Well, I'd just take that nap and show it who's boss!!!

But then again this is why I knew working for home would never be for me.

 
at 10:04 PM Blogger Nap Queen said...

Girl, I hear ya. I could sleep 10 hours a night easily AND take a nap during the day. I have been staying up late trying to finish Felicity. I know, I know. Sad life I lead....

 
at 10:29 PM Blogger Cheeky said...

Giiiirrrrllll....I am right there with ya. I work from home and many times in my PJ's until the afternoon. I am up early (cause I have to get the man child ready for school).

The only difference?? I am lucky to sleep at all much less all night so I guess I have an excuse for being tired in the day but no excuse for not sleeping at night....ugh

 
at 11:21 PM Blogger Tammy said...

I heart sleep. So very much.

Oh, that didn't help did it? Sorry.

Um, er. . . can the hubby install a Starbucks into your house?

 
at 12:03 AM Blogger Kami said...

I don't know, but I am the same way. Oh, I know. It's all the stress that is consuming you in regards to Lauren and Sheila.

 
at 12:33 AM Blogger suburban mom said...

Me too girl...me too.

 
at 10:39 AM Blogger Nicole said...

Dude. I have never been able to nap. Once I am up thats it for the day. My sister on the other hand can schlop off at any given time at any location. Its no fair!!!

Anyway its obvious to me that your body needs the rest to support all the brains and beauty its carrying my love. :)

 
at 12:42 PM Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Dare I ask - but do you exercise at all?

Also what are you eating? I'm wondering if your body is crashing because of low blood sugar or something - carbs will do that to you.

 
at 4:28 PM Blogger Carrie said...

A friend of mine was experiencing chronic tiredness and napping a lot - found out she had sleep apnea. Got one of those sleep breathing thingies and feels like a million bucks now. Perhaps you should do a sleep study?

Sis is right, if I'm tired, I'm out no matter where I am. Airport floors, minivan, my ex used to have me go sleep in the car if he wasn't ready to leave the bar - nice. :P heh-heh

 
at 6:37 PM Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Ummm....naps are our friends!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 

Post a Comment