<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 06, 2006

Surprising development

I am consumed by hatred for that bitch. I seriously hope she fucking dies. I could not give two shits who would be orphaned by it either.

Die bitch.

I hope a steam roller comes and takes you and your camel toe right out.

Oh, and 1978 called, the Farrah do is so OVER.

Elizabeth at 1:33 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 8:22 PM Blogger patti_cake said...

Well SFG tell us how you REALLY feel about her wouldya?
Seriously Hon I hope whatever it is you get past it. She's not worth it.

 
at 8:24 PM Blogger Dixie said...

Wow! Not a shred of doubt there.

 
at 8:36 PM Blogger Christie said...

lmao
I have no clue who you're talking about but that post cracked me up

 
at 10:03 PM Blogger TBG said...

Oh no!

What the fuck did she do? I will email you!

 
at 10:40 PM Blogger Tammy said...

I know you're serious and all, but you crack my shit up.

I'll help open up the can, mmmkay?

 
at 10:42 PM Blogger Mainline Mom said...

Ouch! Ya know I'm sure she deserves it but being consumed by hate ain't good for ya. Breathe deep!!

 
at 12:17 AM Blogger Shell said...

She's not worth making your blood pressure rise. Or ruining your day.

Eventually that hair style will come back and she will be one of the FIRST ones with it. :-p

 
at 10:59 AM Blogger Lucky Lum said...

don't let the bitch get to ya!

seriously I had some hooker tryin to ruin my bday on friday too with some nasty emails and all...maybe the two of them should get together and jump off a cliff or something
:)

 
at 11:39 AM Blogger Annejelynn said...

hmmm.... lemme' guess ? - - nah, just hope you've cooled down since then . . . no one's worth that kind of verbal furry.

 

Post a Comment