<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10984815\x26blogName\x3dTwisted+life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://twistedlifeofmine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8579710881784851407', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 27, 2006

Big news in Big Knockers and my poor nose

Pam Anderson filed for divorce after just 4 months from Kid Rock. I wonder if it was because every time they had sex, he would jump up on the bed and scream like a banshee....."I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No?

OK, then. On to my nose.

Something is in my damn nose. No, not flags or boogies. Well, probably boogies. It feels like I inhaled a gnat and every so often, that little fucker flutters and makes me nuts to the point where my eyes water and I can't work. I have sneezed like 4 times - none of them those crazy bring down the house type horn blowers, nope, not me - and NOTHING. Nada. The little fucker (if it is indeed a bug) won't budge. I have startled poor Reba so badly. She likes to nap on my desk while I work. I think the tap tap tapping of my typing lulls her into sleep the way a fan does for me. Anyhoo, I sneezed like 5 minutes ago and it was sorta sudden and I about had to peel her off the monitor.

Good times.

Labels: , ,

Elizabeth at 3:58 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 7:21 PM Blogger TBG said...

First Bitches!

I am so very sad about Kid Rock and Pam I thought for sure it was true love!

HA HA HA

 
at 8:05 PM Blogger Lori said...

Yeah, like no one saw that coming - KR & Pam.

Hope your nose feels better soon. The change of seasons and humidity just jacks mine up.

 
at 9:52 AM Blogger Shell said...

Anyone who has like three weddings is probably not going to make it.

Get some of that saline nasal spray. Maybe you're just really dry up there and it makes you sneeze. Or there is a gnat and you can flush him out with the spray. But I really think it might be the first one. But then again I'm not a Doc...yet...hehehehe.

 
at 10:34 AM Blogger patti_cake said...

Kid Rock & Pam make me tired. Waste of Space.
LMAO at poor Reba and I hope your nose stopped itching. That is so very annoying.

 
at 10:34 AM Blogger patti_cake said...

Kid Rock & Pam make me tired. Waste of Space.
LMAO at poor Reba and I hope your nose stopped itching. That is so very annoying.

 
at 11:01 AM Blogger Stephanie said...

You are so damn funny.

I hope Pam & Tommy are back together...Kid Rock sucks.

 

Post a Comment